Students of WGSHA champions at Exodus 2022
February 18, 2022
Consisting of a series of events, each one tested the managerial skills of the competitors as well as their ability to think on their feet. The students of WGSHA consistently showed grit and determination in all of their competitions to come out victorious. At the end of the day, WGSHA swept all the events by earning podium positions, and further establishing their dominance as the premier hotel management institute in the country.
Short descriptions of each event are given below –
1. Brainstorm – This event focused on elementary management principles that form guidelines and act as yardsticks for managerial decision making. The aim of this event was to identify the participants with the traits of a good manager. It also aimed to find out how he/she demonstrates the skills, knowledge and talents of a good manager.
2. Planning Spectrum – This event highlighted the ability of a team to create a master plan for a new tourism product. The ability of individuals to work together as a team and come up with original ideas, which benefits the tourism industry was the focus of this event.
3. Travel Solutions – Designed to create a platform to learn and benchmark contemporary travel and tourism practices, the aim of this event was to identify the students with traits of the best tour operator and how it distinguished them from others.
4. Mastermind – One of the chief quizzing events conducted during the fest, it was a quiz based on the travel, tourism and hospitality industry.
5. She Entrepreneur – This was an event that incorporated a series of rounds with a special focus on testing the managerial skills and talents of women exclusively, proving that they are no less than any man irrespective of the field.
Christmas Cake Fruit Mixing Ceremony at WGSHA Manipal
Zest-Bartending Competition - by FB Service Department, WGSHA
Comemora Goa - 1st Food Festival of 2022-23 at WGSHA
India: Experts from WGSHA, MAHE, Manipal head for WorldSkills Competition in Switzerland
WGSHA Celebrates Innovations Challenge & Innovation Day 2022