Dr. Rajashekhar V. Choudhari
Assistant Professor, Department of Mathematics
CURRENT ACADEMIC ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
Faculty, MIT Bengaluru
AREAS OF INTEREST, EXPERTISE AND RESEARCH
Area of Research
Mathematical modelling and simulation of biological flows in different configurations, Peristaltic flow of Newtonian and non-Newtonian fluids, microfluidics, CFD, Biomechanics, Heat Transfer, Nanofluids, Energy Systems, Numerical methods.
Professional Affiliations & Contributions
- Fellowships/ Awards:
- Emerging Scientist Award by VDGOOD Technology Factory on the eve of International Scientist Awards on Engineering, Science and Medicine held on 10 & 11-Sep-2021 at Coimbatore, India.
- InSc Young Achiever Award in recognition of the research paper published in Journal of Thermal Analysis and Calorimetry in the year 2020.
- IMRF Young Scientist Award in recognition of the consistent superior performance in Mathematics on the eve of IMRF’s 100th International Conference at Carmel College for Women, Goa in the year 2019.
- Editorial Board Member
- Engineering and Applied Sciences
- Bentham Science Ambassador from India
(a) Journal: 60
(c) Book / Book chapters: 1
(d) Patent: 1
(e) Scopus id: 57195576339
(f) Orcid id: 0000-0001-8950-7104
(g) Google Scholar: https://scholar.google.co.in/citations?user=Rv_Blp4AAAAJ&hl=en