Dr. Manjunath M S
Qualification: BE, MTech, PhD
CURRENT ACADEMIC ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
Faculty, MIT Bengaluru
AREAS OF INTEREST, EXPERTISE AND RESEARCH
Area of Research
Solar Thermal Energy, Heat Exchanger
Professional Affiliations & Contributions
- Received the “Best Teacher Award” for Mechanical stream from the Manipal Institute of Technology, Manipal, 2013.
- Winner of “Quality Partner” award during Nov-2007 for an ECS-American Express Team at Tata Consultancy Services Ltd., Bangalore.
- Winner of “Best Poster Presentation” award for the research scholars in technical category conducted by Manipal University on 12th January 2012.
- Received the “Best Session Paper” for a research paper presentation at an international conference ICECME’2017 held at Singapore during 29-30th March 2017.
- Received the “Best Paper Award” for a research paper presentation at an international conference held at Sikkim MIT during 6-7th Dec 2019.
(a) Journal: 16
(b) Conference: 15
(c) Book / Book chapters: nil
(d) Scopus id: 57209044665
(e) Orcid id: 0000-0002-7833-230X
(f) Google Scholar: h-index=12