Dr. Naresh E
Assistant Professor (Selection Grade)
Department of Information Technology
Qualification: BE, M.Tech, Ph.D
CURRENT ACADEMIC ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
|Institution / Organisation||Designation||Role||Tenure|
|M S Ramaiah Institute of Technology, Bangalore||Assistant Professor||Teaching||14-Aug-2008 to 30-May-2022|
AREAS OF INTEREST, EXPERTISE AND RESEARCH
Area of Research
Software Quality Engineering, Software Process Improvement, Machine Learning and Data Analytics
Professional Affiliations & Contributions
ISRO – Respond Basket – Rs. 16,94,880/-
VGST – Research Grant for Faculty – Rs. 3,00,000/-
IEEE-CIS grant of $2000 (Rs. 1,46,500) for High-school Outreach Programme.
TechMachinery Labs = Rs. 50,000
M S Ramaiah Hospitals = Rs. 25,000
- Apple Certified Trainer (ACT) for Mac OSx 10.7
- IBM Certified Solution Designer Rational Functional Tester for Java
- IBM Certified Database Associate DB2 Fundamentals
- Best PG project award for “Predicting the cattle production parameters through deep learning approach” from MSRIT Alumni Association in 2021 under my mentorship.
- Best Project Awarded Under UG Category to “A Framework for Analyzing Agriculture Documents to Aid Farmers using Data Mining and NLP Techniques” at PRADARSHANA-2019 under my mentorship.
- Best PG project award for “A secure client-side deduplication scheme in cloud environment” from MSRIT Alumni Association in 2015.
- Best Project Awarded Under UG Category to “Automated Question Paper Generation” at PRADARSHANA-2014 under my mentorship.
- Awarded 2nd place in Shuttle Badminton (Men-doubles) during Intra dept. tournament.
- Awarded 1st place in 100M run & 100Mx4 mixed relay during intra-GEF athletics 2019.
- ACM-Senior member, MISTE, International Association of Engineers, Internet Society – Global Member, Computer Science Teachers Association, International Computer Science and Engineering Society
Book chapters: 09
Patents: Granted: 01; Published: 02
Scopus id: 57192084190
Orcid id: 0000-0002-8368-836X
Google Scholar Link: