How To Apply

Inbound mobility

Steps to be followed for undergraduate and postgraduate students who are interested in visiting MAHE on a short term.

  •      explore the opportunities available at MAHE
  •      select the course of interest
  •      read guidelines
  •      get necessary approvals from home and host university
  •      route the application queries through international office at home university
  •      click to apply


Outbound mobility

Steps to be followed by any undergraduate or postgraduate student, currently enrolled as regular student of MAHE (applicable for semester 3 and above) who are interested in going abroad on a short-term academic experience.