Deputy Registrar - Academics
- Deputy Registrar - Academics (Health Sciences)
The role and responsibility of Deputy Registrar - Academics (Health Science) is in maintaining high academic standards of the health science institutions of Manipal Academy of Higher Education.
The Deputy Registrar, Academics is the convener of curriculum review meetings of Health Science Institutions and ensures that meetings are held regularly to ensure that they match the latest course requirements through the following best practices.
- Convening institutional curriculum review meetings from time to time
- Maintaining global standards while proposing new programs
- Validation and review of syllabi by two experts from other Universities
- Inclusion of two external experts and students in the Board of Studies
With respect to issuing Migration and No-Objection Certificates to students leaving the institution, the process takes 24 hours once the duly filled application form is received at the office.
1. Dr Guruprasad Rao
Deputy Registrar - Academics (Health Sciences)
2. Senior Clerk
- Deputy Registrar - Academics (Technical)
The Deputy Registrar - Academics (Technical) ensures that syllabus review meetings are held regularly to ensure that they match the latest course requirements.
The Deputy Registrar follows global best practices to ensure academic standards are sustained. These include:
- Review of syllabus by two external experts.
- Inclusion of two external experts as Board of Studies (BoS) members.
- Ensuring a minimum of one academic and one industrial expert in the BoS.
- Ensuring PhD Registration within 45 working days.
- Ensuring PhD Guide Registration within 15 working days.
- Issuing Migration and No-Objection Certificates within one day.
- Collaboration with external experts for syllabus review, new course introduction, etc.
1. Dr Preetham Kumar
Deputy Registrar - Academics (Technical)
2. Clerk - I
*WE ARE CLOSED ON EVERY THIRD SATURDAY AND SUNDAYS OF A MONTH