CURRENT ACADEMIC ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Is involved in clinical teaching and supervision.
- Invigilates board exams.
- Participates in departmental CNE.
- Coordinates curricular and co-curricular activities.
- Conducts workshops, conferences and seminars.
Shobha is Assistant Lecturer in the Manipal School of Nursing, MCON.
SUBJECTS CURRENTLY TEACHING
|Subject||Semester / Year|
|Fundamental of Nursing||1st year GNM|
|Degree||Specialisation||Institute||Year of passing|
|Short term certificate course on Advanced nursing leadership and management||Manipal College of Nursing, MAHE, Manipal||2019|
|MA Psychology||Psychology||Karnataka State Open University, Mysore||2016|
|Post Certificate Bachelor of Science||Nursing||Indira Gandhi Open University, New Delhi||2006|
|GNM (General Nursing and Midwifery)||Nursing||Wenlock Dist Hospital, Mangalore||1992|
|Institution / Organisation||Designation||Role||Tenure|
|Manipal School of Nursing||Assistant Lecturer||2007 to Present|
|.||Staff Nurse||CLINICAL EXPERIENCES||1992 TO 2007|
AREAS OF INTEREST, EXPERTISE AND RESEARCH
Area of Interest
Medical Surgical Nursing
Area of Expertise
Medical Surgical nursing
Professional Affiliations & Contributions
- Lifetime member of The Indian Red Cross Society 2011
- Life time member of the Association of community Pharmacists of India ® 2007