CURRENT ACADEMIC ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Is involved in clinical teaching and supervision.
- Invigilates board exams.
- Participates in departmental CNE.
- Coordinates curricular and co-curricular activities.
- Conducts workshops, conferences and seminars.
Jayashree Nayak is Assistant Lecturer in the Manipal School of Nursing, MCON.
SUBJECTS CURRENTLY TEACHING
|Subject||Semester / Year|
|Medical Surgical Nursing - I||Second year GNM|
|Degree||Specialisation||Institute||Year of passing|
|Certificate course in biostatistics and research methodology||Biostatistics and research methodology||Department of Biostatistics, Manipal Academy of Higher Education||2014|
|Post Certificate Bachelor of Science||Nursing||Manipal College Of Nursing, MU, Manipal||2010|
|GNM (General Nursing and Midwifery)||Nursing||Manipal School Of Nursing, Manipal||2003|
|Institution / Organisation||Designation||Role||Tenure|
|Manipal School of Nursing||Assistant Lecturer||2010-Present|
AREAS OF INTEREST, EXPERTISE AND RESEARCH
Area of Interest
Medical Surgical Nursing
Area of Expertise
Medical surgical nursing
Professional Affiliations & Contributions
- Lifetime member of The Trained Nurses Association of India, TNAI from 2003.