CURRENT ACADEMIC ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Is consultant Orthopaedics, assists in implementation of institutional and departmental policies and protocols.
- Is Involved in Hospital Management Program.
Premjit Rabindra Sujir teaches undergraduate and postgraduate students.
SUBJECTS CURRENTLY TEACHING
|Subject||Semester / Year|
|Orthopaedics||Seventh and Ninth semester|
|Diploma in Orthopaedics|
|MS in Orthopaedics|
|Orthopaedics for Physiotherapy|
|Degree||Specialisation||Institute||Year of passing|
|Institution / Organisation||Designation||Role||Tenure|
|Department of Orthopaedics, KMC Mangalore||Associate Professor and Consultant||2013|
|Department of Orthopaedics, KMC Mangalore||Assistant Professor||2006-2013|
AREAS OF INTEREST, EXPERTISE AND RESEARCH
Area of Interest
Arthroplasty , Arthroscopy
Area of Research
Professional Affiliations & Contributions
- Life Member of Indian Orthopaedic Association, 2005.
- Life Member of Karnataka Orthopaedic Association, 2005.
- Life Member of Indian Medical Association, 2013.
- Life Member of Association of Medical Consultants, 2013.
- Life Member of Indian Arthroscopy Society, 2005.
Correlation between the forearm plus little finger length and the femoral length.
2013-01-01 Naik MA Sujir P Tripathy SK Goyal T
J Orthop Surg (Hong Kong).
Ulnar buttress arthroplasty after enbloc resection of a giant cell tumour of the distal ulna
2013-01-01 Naik MA Sujir P Rao SK Tripathy SK
Indian J Orthop.
Clinical and radiological outcome of percutaneous plating in extra-articular proximal tibia fractures- A prospective study
2013-01-01 Naik MA Arora G Tripathy SK Sujir P
Bilateral stress fractures of femoral neck in non-athletes- a report of four cases.
2013-01-01 Naik MA Sujir P Tripathy SK Vijayan S
Chin J Traumatol.
Ganglion cyst of the posterior cruciate ligament in a child.
Singapore med J.